Banana Fritters

Suddenly it seems like we're already at the end of 2023. That means it's almost been 3 years since I retired. During that time, I've mostly been at home due to the high number of Covid cases.


Alhamdulillah, now we can go out and travel like usual. Insha Allah, if I have the means, there are many places I want to visit. These are places I had planned to go to after retiring. But I couldn't go because of the Covid 19 pandemic that swept the world.


Actually, now that I'm retired, it doesn't matter where I go as long as I'm with my family or friends. Only then will I feel the excitement. I don't feel the need to travel alone, even though many people write that they like to spend their vacation time alone with their partner. What about you? Haha, leave a comment below.


I like to make banana fritters in the evenings as a snack for my husband and children when they come home from work.

First, because it's very easy and fast. You can make it with just 5 bananas. If you buy it, it's expensive and not tasty. I don't like fritters that have a lot of baking powder in them. The texture becomes like a banana cake.


Secondly, because banana fritters are delicious and liked by children. It's suitable for breakfast and afternoon snacks. When the children like it, I am more motivated to make it.


But no matter how easy it is to make banana fritters, sometimes it doesn't turn out delicious. There are actually many versions. Sometimes I add a little baking powder, and other times I leave it out.


Let's enjoy the recipe and how to make it below. Happy trying!



Banana Fritters

Ingredients:

1 cup mashed ripe bananas

½ cup wheat flour

1 tablespoon rice flour

½ teaspoon salt

1 tablespoon light brown sugar


Instructions:

Heat the oil and dampen your fingers. Scoop the batter into the pan.

Using a spoon, press the batter to make it round.

Turn it over until it is golden brown. Remove and drain.

Post a Comment

0 Comments